About


WELCOME. WE ARE A TEAM OF TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS - AGA + MARCIN.

THIS IS OUR OLD BLOG...

WE MOVED TO PERMANENT NEW DESTINATION AT WWW.AGAIMAGES.COM/BLOG

We are currently accepting only few more commissions for 2009 so if you’re interested in hiring us, we'd love to meet with you, please e-mail or call us [917.584.9890].

Foundation Workshop 7 | Marcin

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FW7 was an unbelievable experience for me; I heard many stories before but to actually experience everything it was truly life changing.
I want to thank my fellow students; Britt, Erin, Scott, Daniel and my wonderful teachers Amy, Jay, Sergio, David and Anja- you guys showed me a way how not only to be a better photographer but a better person- words can't describe how grateful I am to be a part of it all!

I want to share a few photographs of my assignment which was at a bowling center. What really captured my heart was the story of George who works at the center for more than 10 years, he's the person who makes sure all machines run smoothly. It was great to hang out at the place and become a part of it.
[marcin]













6 comments:

STAK Photographer Duo said...

I love the bowling alley shots!

Anonymous said...

Love these Aga, great to meet up with you again.

Aga said...

Hey Steve, thanks! You should definitely consider FW8!!! You're going to LOVE IT!

David, it was cool to see you and hear your Texas accent :) Hope to see you again, soon :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE these, Marcin!!! (As if you don't know that already. :) ) Great to get to see them again. Love your post-processing on these as well. That first black and white is particularly wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Very cool images, Aga. One of my favorites is the flying pin shot. Really captures the mechanical nature of the alley. I also like the head-as-ball theme in several of them.

Anonymous said...

Marcin, I am so grateful to have been on your foundation team. Thank you for sharing your depth and kindness. You have deeply touched my life. love, Amy