About


WELCOME. WE ARE A TEAM OF TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS - AGA + MARCIN.

THIS IS OUR OLD BLOG...

WE MOVED TO PERMANENT NEW DESTINATION AT WWW.AGAIMAGES.COM/BLOG

We are currently accepting only few more commissions for 2009 so if you’re interested in hiring us, we'd love to meet with you, please e-mail or call us [917.584.9890].

Erica Lynn Photographer | a beautiful soul

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My good friend Erica Lynn who's also a wedding photographer in NY came to our studio for some fun portraits!
We always have so much fun hanging out; talking all about photography, business ideas, products and everything else three photographers can think of.
Thanks Erica for spending the afternoon with us and allowing your inside and out shine!
I've picked few random favorites to share










2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so polished and fun!

Anonymous said...

I love these, it looks like you had a lot of fun. I may be beating down your door soon next time I'm up there.