About


WELCOME. WE ARE A TEAM OF TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS - AGA + MARCIN.

THIS IS OUR OLD BLOG...

WE MOVED TO PERMANENT NEW DESTINATION AT WWW.AGAIMAGES.COM/BLOG

We are currently accepting only few more commissions for 2009 so if you’re interested in hiring us, we'd love to meet with you, please e-mail or call us [917.584.9890].

love my clients! I really do!

Monday, February 9, 2009

"Hey Aga,
Thank you for the gift. If you guessed that I was the one opening the box you are wrong.
I guess Magda was a bit to excited and couldn't wait to open the box at home. :O) That poor, poor box.
Thank you for these little gifts. LOVE the chocolate too. Magda was really excited and she said that it's a very nice gift, and that your attention to detail is awesome. She even noticed that little "+" on the address label in pink color.
P.S.
I was told not to touch gifts - and that includes chocolates as well.
Sebastian"
all my past, present and future clients rock!

0 comments: