About


WELCOME. WE ARE A TEAM OF TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS - AGA + MARCIN.

THIS IS OUR OLD BLOG...

WE MOVED TO PERMANENT NEW DESTINATION AT WWW.AGAIMAGES.COM/BLOG

We are currently accepting only few more commissions for 2009 so if you’re interested in hiring us, we'd love to meet with you, please e-mail or call us [917.584.9890].

Birdcage veils | The HOT BRIDE

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ohh my! Do I wish every bride would consider a unique, custom piece like a birdcage veil or cocktail feathers! They truly show off personality and make you look, well...just hot! I love the pieces.

I teamed up with three lovely models [Denise, Johanna and Amy- thank you so much girls] , a bridal hat/veil designer Holly [do go and check out her work please!], make-up artist Michelle [along with her friend hairstylist Diana [whos work you can also see on Michelle's website] and used jewelry pieces from Yumi Chen Design [thanks, Yumi!]. My friend Erica [yes, I've shot her own portraits few days ago] came by the studio to have some fun with us! Can't wait to see her take on the work!

Here's some beautiful ladies with awesome make-up and hair wearing some hot birdcages/veils









8 comments:

STAK Photographer Duo said...

Those veils (and pictures) are hot! love the lighting

Anonymous said...

holly made my cocktail piece from our rehersal!! small world! mine was very similar to one of the ones you have pictured! only holly put mine on a headband for me. Holly is the best!!

Aga said...

Thanks Steve! I wish all brides would consider a unique piece for their hair!

Adrienne! OMG I totally loved your piece! I can't believe how small the world is indeed, I just met Holly and think her work is so hot!

Anonymous said...

These veils are HAWT!! Just like the ones that I am looking for. Hmmm I think i found my veil. Lovely pictures as well Aga!

Chicago Wedding Photojournalist said...

oh so fine...
...hot is just to cliche - they make women seem aloof and hard to get, desirable and fancy!

erinbeach said...

Gorgeous! You are so good.

Sarah said...

Wow, these are amazing photos! I love the style that those bring to the ensemble...
Sarah
Panama City Wedding Photography
http://englishweddingphoto.com

Anonymous said...

Lovely lovely lovely!