About


WELCOME. WE ARE A TEAM OF TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS - AGA + MARCIN.

THIS IS OUR OLD BLOG...

WE MOVED TO PERMANENT NEW DESTINATION AT WWW.AGAIMAGES.COM/BLOG

We are currently accepting only few more commissions for 2009 so if you’re interested in hiring us, we'd love to meet with you, please e-mail or call us [917.584.9890].

My assignment

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Here are some pictures I've taken during the Foundation Workshop. Again, I can't say enough what an amazing experience it was for me.










7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These images are stunning - I adore photographing dancers!!!

JenDavis said...

Beautiful work! I love the shot of the little girl in the window.. priceless!!

Gulnara said...

Aga, you nailed that assignment. I am so proud of you!!

Anahi said...

wow girl !
Im so happy for you! beautiful work!...like I've said before it was meant to be :) I'll see you soon in NY and Dallas next year !
mucho mucho love,
anahi

sedona bride { destination wedding photographers } said...

Aga you did such a nice job with your assignment! Great work.. :)

Anonymous said...

These pictures have a great TE, meaning there is great tension between the subject and environment. There is great development of the relationship between the two and not adroit gimicks, but good relationships. Be proud of them!

Aga said...

Thanks to each and everyone! It was truly an eye opening experience.