About


WELCOME. WE ARE A TEAM OF TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS - AGA + MARCIN.

THIS IS OUR OLD BLOG...

WE MOVED TO PERMANENT NEW DESTINATION AT WWW.AGAIMAGES.COM/BLOG

We are currently accepting only few more commissions for 2009 so if you’re interested in hiring us, we'd love to meet with you, please e-mail or call us [917.584.9890].

More on FW6 with pictures

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm ready. I think. To say the least I'm still in amazement faze!

My FW6 story; I was to be a volunteer driver as all the spots were filled long time ago. I was really ecstatic to be part of it anyway. A week before the workshop one spot became available. I got it. And boy was I nervous. I mean, you know the best of the best were leaders and mentors not to mention pretty amazing participating photographers attended it.

The infamous Mr. Brooks Whittington was my leader - and boy am I lucky for that. Awesome person who actually shares my B-day! How wicked is that?
Sweet Emilie and Allegra were my mentors and they worked hard and with total open heart to help us achieve our goals.
Thanks to Tem and my group mates Anil, Joe, Ande and Kerry for the laughs and love we shared.

Here is some eye candy from our pre-assignment exercise - a Texas Fair.

Here's lovely Tina capturing the crazy ride some of our friends got on


Here's what happens when a photographer (Brooks) gets off of the crazy ride







More of Tina being surprised by Neil sneaking a photo


This picture is dedicated to Brooks



more stories to come...

For photographers: if you serious about some kick ass photojournalism workshop consider FW7 - Really!

2 comments:

Ed Atrero said...

hi aga! i'm an awe of your images and was floored by your slideshow thursday night. lovely work!

Kristina said...

Aga, these are great :) You are amazing and beautiful and I am so glad I got a chance to meet you and learn from you. your show images were gorgeous!

Hope to see you soon!
Tina