About


WELCOME. WE ARE A TEAM OF TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS - AGA + MARCIN.

THIS IS OUR OLD BLOG...

WE MOVED TO PERMANENT NEW DESTINATION AT WWW.AGAIMAGES.COM/BLOG

We are currently accepting only few more commissions for 2009 so if you’re interested in hiring us, we'd love to meet with you, please e-mail or call us [917.584.9890].

Luna-the HERO

Monday, March 10, 2008

photo by Marcin
In lieu of my friend's Anahi's recent dog adoption post I decided to do this; 10% of my client's final contract price will be donated to an animal shelter of your choice or shelter I've adopted Luna from.
Love and be loved.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Aga - What a beautiful idea! I love it as much as I love dogs! Luna is awesome! - Karen

anahi said...

hi aga :)
wonderful idea ! love this shot of luna :) you got me thinking... I have to figure out a way to give back too :)