About


WELCOME. WE ARE A TEAM OF TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS - AGA + MARCIN.

THIS IS OUR OLD BLOG...

WE MOVED TO PERMANENT NEW DESTINATION AT WWW.AGAIMAGES.COM/BLOG

We are currently accepting only few more commissions for 2009 so if you’re interested in hiring us, we'd love to meet with you, please e-mail or call us [917.584.9890].

Foundation Workshop

Sunday, March 2, 2008

I am truly lost for words. I am. I came back from Texas where I was attending the most incredible photojournalism workshop.

Not only I've met some of the best wedding photojournalist in the country but I've made friends for life.

I cried and I danced. I learned and got inspired.

I can't continue... I get choked up. I will post more later.

You can see what's going on on the workshop's blog [here] - enjoy.

4 comments:

emilie said...

Hi Aga,

Loving the new blog!

So nice to finally meet you in person and spend some time with you. I am SO inspired by the courage and heart you showed last week in Texas. Truly, it was the most moving experience to witness. You did an amazing job, and we're all the better for it!

Hugs!
emilie

Gulnara said...

AGa, I love your new blog and website!! Great job!!

What I witnessed in Texas was unbelievable.

Chicago Wedding Photojournalist said...

So you're giving up on accounting?

HA HA - shy girl bust out of her shell at F Workshop!

Aga said...

You guys are too sweet! Thanks for everything!