About


WELCOME. WE ARE A TEAM OF TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS - AGA + MARCIN.

THIS IS OUR OLD BLOG...

WE MOVED TO PERMANENT NEW DESTINATION AT WWW.AGAIMAGES.COM/BLOG

We are currently accepting only few more commissions for 2009 so if you’re interested in hiring us, we'd love to meet with you, please e-mail or call us [917.584.9890].

Baby bump

Monday, March 2, 2009

Earlier last year I've shot Johanna + Michael's wedding in Battery Park Gardens and now they came to see me with a surprise! What a wonderful news - they're expecting a baby boy! Congratulations!
Johanna looked stunning with her belly-radiant and happy to say the least. I had so much fun shooting.





2 comments:

makv said...

WOW! These pictures look really good. Johanna and I, can not be happier with the results. Aga, you did a wonderful job. Thank you for capturing this moment in our lives. We look forward to the rest of the pictures.

Aga said...

Thanks! I really had very much fun and you two were such awesome sports and pro models!
I can't express enough how beautiful Johanna looks.