About


WELCOME. WE ARE A TEAM OF TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS - AGA + MARCIN.

THIS IS OUR OLD BLOG...

WE MOVED TO PERMANENT NEW DESTINATION AT WWW.AGAIMAGES.COM/BLOG

We are currently accepting only few more commissions for 2009 so if you’re interested in hiring us, we'd love to meet with you, please e-mail or call us [917.584.9890].

Fall shootout

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yesterday Marcin + I had a little fall shootout. We pick a location, we go out there and see who finds a better photo. I loved the colors and the tranquility of this little forgotten back-road we chose.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice! i love to see everyone shoot other things besides weddings occasionally. i need to do a shoot myself, but it's been rainy on all my days off! who won?

Aga said...

Thanks Nicole! Go out and shoot, it's so much fun... we need to do it more often, too!
I kind of rocked this session but Marcin wasn't too far behind... [maybe next time Marcin!]