About


WELCOME. WE ARE A TEAM OF TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS - AGA + MARCIN.

THIS IS OUR OLD BLOG...

WE MOVED TO PERMANENT NEW DESTINATION AT WWW.AGAIMAGES.COM/BLOG

We are currently accepting only few more commissions for 2009 so if you’re interested in hiring us, we'd love to meet with you, please e-mail or call us [917.584.9890].

Liza + Stepan | Wedding in Moscow, Russia

Friday, October 17, 2008

I haven't have the time to go over the images from Russia, but I decided to post few of the day after session with Liza and Stepan {the son of great Russian film director (and actor)Nikita Mikhalkov and a beautiful actress mother Anastasia Vertinskaya.}. Everything about the wedding was perfect- starting with the couple who welcomed me with sweetness and open hearts.

Here's my take on the portraits:










You can view more pictures of the wedding on Gulnara's blog where some of my fab pictures are present.

0 comments: