About


WELCOME. WE ARE A TEAM OF TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS - AGA + MARCIN.

THIS IS OUR OLD BLOG...

WE MOVED TO PERMANENT NEW DESTINATION AT WWW.AGAIMAGES.COM/BLOG

We are currently accepting only few more commissions for 2009 so if you’re interested in hiring us, we'd love to meet with you, please e-mail or call us [917.584.9890].

Busy Bee

Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm a busy bee! Yes, I am...I am currently not only shooting many fabulous weddings but getting my brand new studio located at Five Pointz in the uber-cool Long Island City- ready for my clients.

I love that place... it is a house to many artists, famous graffiti mecca and... right across the street from a huge bakery so on Tuesday studio smelled of blueberries and yesterday of cinnamon buns - delicious!

Be the first one to visit me! Soon the doors will open...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aga, this is Christos from Bayside Queens. I follow your blog and i just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on the opening of your studio.
I wish you the best of luck.
Christos

Aga said...

Hey Christos,

Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

hey girl! huge congrats ! we need to celebrate big time in a few weeks ;) I'm so happy for you!

Aga said...

Anahi! Thank you, thank you my lovely friend! I can't wait to see you when you visit NYC and shoot a fabulous wedding here ...and party with us :)