About


WELCOME. WE ARE A TEAM OF TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS - AGA + MARCIN.

THIS IS OUR OLD BLOG...

WE MOVED TO PERMANENT NEW DESTINATION AT WWW.AGAIMAGES.COM/BLOG

We are currently accepting only few more commissions for 2009 so if you’re interested in hiring us, we'd love to meet with you, please e-mail or call us [917.584.9890].

Out of Office...

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

August has been a very busy month. September is looking pretty exciting as well!

I will be out of the country from today (September 2) until Monday (September 9). E-mail is the best way to get in touch with me.

I am leaving you with one picture from Jenny + John's fabulous wedding from past Friday at the Riviera in Long Island.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Aga!

You are the BEST! The picture is absolutely lovely and I can't wait to see the rest! How could you tempt me so, and then leave the country? :)

I am completely in awe and you rock my socks. Can't wait to hear from you again!