About


WELCOME. WE ARE A TEAM OF TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS - AGA + MARCIN.

THIS IS OUR OLD BLOG...

WE MOVED TO PERMANENT NEW DESTINATION AT WWW.AGAIMAGES.COM/BLOG

We are currently accepting only few more commissions for 2009 so if you’re interested in hiring us, we'd love to meet with you, please e-mail or call us [917.584.9890].

Beach TTV

Friday, August 8, 2008

A different take on digital photography - Through the Viewfinder photos. It incorporates a twin reflex camera {old film camera} and my regular digital camera. Out of this world, reminiscent of old days type of photography, using two mediums - I love it.

For those who wonder- the "dust/dirt" is due to the fact that the viewfinder and lens of the old film camera is dirty. In the perfect age of digital it is sometimes nice to take imperfect photos such as those.

Untamed and beautiful.

If you'd like you can learn more about the "procedure" click {here}





3 comments:

Gulnara said...

Oh, Aga, those are gorgeous!!!

Aga said...

Thanks Gulnara!
I was having fun with the two cameras and people were asking me what I was doing and what kind of camera I had.

Anahi said...

wow ! aga !
beautiful work !