About


WELCOME. WE ARE A TEAM OF TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS - AGA + MARCIN.

THIS IS OUR OLD BLOG...

WE MOVED TO PERMANENT NEW DESTINATION AT WWW.AGAIMAGES.COM/BLOG

We are currently accepting only few more commissions for 2009 so if you’re interested in hiring us, we'd love to meet with you, please e-mail or call us [917.584.9890].

Just a random portrait of an adorable girl...

Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm always eager to help out some of my photographer friends. Not always I have the time to post some of the images I shoot while on the job with them.
I'm trying to sneak in few here and there though.

About a month ago I shot a wedding with my friend David from CINEMATICbyDavidM and recently found this cute photo of one of the flower girls! She was just so adorable!

You can view the whole wedding of Natalia and Brian on David's blog {here}

Thanks David! It's always a pleasure to work with you!

0 comments: