About


WELCOME. WE ARE A TEAM OF TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS - AGA + MARCIN.

THIS IS OUR OLD BLOG...

WE MOVED TO PERMANENT NEW DESTINATION AT WWW.AGAIMAGES.COM/BLOG

We are currently accepting only few more commissions for 2009 so if you’re interested in hiring us, we'd love to meet with you, please e-mail or call us [917.584.9890].

Olga + David | E-session

Monday, May 5, 2008

Those two are so cute, they're so much fun too. Most of all, they're madly in love, you could just see the way they looked at each other. I am so glad to be chosen as their photographer! They're easy going, little crazy and so funny! I can't wait to see them again in few weeks for their fabulous wedding.

In the mean while, here are few photos from our session

Few of my faves:









This is my favorite photo, Olga and Dave were telling me how they saw this cute cake topper with bride running away and I've gotten a little demonstration of how it looked.



Here are few of Marcin's:




0 comments: