About


WELCOME. WE ARE A TEAM OF TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS - AGA + MARCIN.

THIS IS OUR OLD BLOG...

WE MOVED TO PERMANENT NEW DESTINATION AT WWW.AGAIMAGES.COM/BLOG

We are currently accepting only few more commissions for 2009 so if you’re interested in hiring us, we'd love to meet with you, please e-mail or call us [917.584.9890].

Catherine + Bruce | 4.26.08

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It was important for Joe to capture some of the things during his sister's wedding but he could not be both a photographer and a brother on that day, so what he did is trusted fellow professionals (Scott B and myself) to cover this special event. Of course, like any photographer, Joe could not just NOT shoot! So we all shot and we all had a blast.


One of the boys getting ready (I've got to hang out with the guys and they were a blast - sweetest bunch too)


Bruces' little daughter


The photographer/groomsman in action



There is something about a man in a kilt, don't you think? Or bunch of men in kilts! Coolness!


Last look just before walking down the isle









Shall we say, another photographer in making?

2 comments:

Joe Rumore said...

Aga... what can I say. You were awesome! Yep... I had to play photographer still, but I had faith that you both would capture my sister's big day beautifully!

Thank you!!!!!

Aga said...

Thanks Joe! It was my pleasure to be part of this occasion! My best to Catherine and Bruce.